[vlc-devel] mpgatofixed32 error (libmad error: bad main_data_begin pointer)

Kaarlo Räihä agent_007 at luukku.com
Sun Oct 25 15:00:25 CET 2009

libmad error: bad main_data_begin pointer is common error. I am not sure if this is issue in libmad or problem of the MP3 streams that are against the specs.

One option would be to build libmad with less verbosity if you don't want to see the libmad errors or use some other audio format. Error itself is harmless so you can ignore it.