[vlc-devel] Toward 1.1 release

Rafaël Carré rafael.carre at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 13:47:04 CET 2009

On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 13:37:30 +0100
Jean-Baptiste Kempf <jb at videolan.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 01:27:22PM +0100, Rafaël Carré wrote :
> > j-b since you now volunteered, do I surrender and let you do the
> > job ?
>
> I would suggest that you take the job with me as a co-RM, so I can
> help you or stop you, without being afraid of .walken you.

Well it seems good, although I didn't understand what ".walken" means

If you're OK we can discuss how soon should the features freeze happen.

The SQL patches are still under review, if they can be finished within
10 days that'd be cool, else that'd be too late.

Other than that I do not know any new feature being developed actively.

On a side note: what is needed for 1.0.3 ? Once it's released we can
focus on 1.1

--
Rafaël Carré