[vlc-devel] commit: Win64: more work from iconv from NightStrike (Jean-Baptiste Kempf )

Pierre d'Herbemont pdherbemont at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 10:48:41 CEST 2009

On Sep 3, 2009, at 10:18 AM, xxcv wrote:

> You look back at the log what do you see! All he does is do cosmetic
> stuffs fixed absolutely no bug since 0.9 ...

This has gone too far, vlc-devel is not a place where you insult
people, or disrespect one. Even more when this is not true.

Especially after a warning.

So, you have been banned for three days. This leaves time to cool down.

I hope you will understand, and that this kind of discussion will not
show up again here.

Pierre.