[vlc-devel] VideoLAN meeting and money

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Mon Sep 7 22:37:11 CEST 2009

Hello *<tab> and others,

As some of you already know, this thursday, the VideoLAN non-profit
organization will have a small meeting at my parent's place.
Of course, members of the community (and non-members of the association)
can attend this meeting, and we will have a conf (video or whatever)
at the same time.

But what is more important for this mailing list (I am not OT :D ) is
about buying hardware for VLC related development.
So, if you feel that you need some stuffs to code on VLC or port VLC to
another platform, please tell. (Send a mail to our beloved treasurer
or/and to me)
It can include graphic cards for your computer, ARM boards, RAM, dvb devices
or keyboard/remotes... Well you know better than I do what you need.

We will consider ALL requests, so don't be shy. You don't need to be a
full VLC developer to be considered.
I mean it.

We are here to help you develop the best for VLC :D

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/