[vlc-devel] commit: jvlc: add missing events. ( Rémi Duraffort )

Olivier Aubert olivier.aubert at liris.cnrs.fr
Wed Sep 16 17:59:25 CEST 2009

On Wed, 2009-09-16 at 08:15 +0200, Rémi Duraffort wrote:
> > So does this mean jvlc is still supported but by the vlc team?
> > Does jvlc via git work with 1.0.x?
> This means that I'm trying to understand the java binding.
>
> And the binding is already working with 1.0.x or git. I'm juste trying
> to update it a bit.
Would you be interested in automating things a bit, taking advantage of
the script I use for generating the python bindings? The parser code is
generic, and gives access to functions and enum definitions. With the
appropriate templates, a large part of the java bindings could be
generated too.

Olivier