[vlc-devel] commit: jvlc: add missing events. ( Rémi Duraffort )

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 16 20:47:42 CEST 2009

Thanks for the answer Remi. I tried 1.0.0 for windows a month ago with jvlc but noticed the video did not stay inside the canvas but popped out in a separate window. I then tried the latest windows build for 0.9.x and the video stayed in the canvas but the video was really low quality at the time and my older version of 0.9.x worked well so I stayed with it.

I will download the dlls again and see what happens.

Best Regards,
-Tony