[vlc-devel] Development

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at chewa.net
Wed Sep 16 23:41:41 CEST 2009

Le Wed 16 Sep 09 à 01:56 +0430, blueMotion a écrit :
> This address not work (www.farsiweb.info) and she update it and
Hmm the website still works from here. Althought it redirects to
http://www.farsiweb.ir.

Not sure for the e-mail address . I'll try from here.

> developed only on Win because I cant see persian language pack on part
> of Mac!

I've just check with one of the VLC MAC devs. In vlc 1.0.1, the persian
language is there. Either set the language to default if your system is
configured to use persian by default or choose ﻑﺍﺮﺳی
(between Occitan and Polski)(hopefully it says persian in persian)

If you can't get in contact with Farzaneh, you can find the file to
translate at:
http://git.videolan.org/gitweb.cgi?p=vlc.git;a=blob_plain;f=po/fa.po;hb=1.0-bugfix

You can use poEdit or loKalize to edit it by example. Make sure to use
UTF-8 as encoding.

Regards,

--
Xtophe