[vlc-devel] VLCKit

Mike Schrag mschrag at pobox.com
Tue Sep 22 04:50:01 CEST 2009

Looks like openggllayer.m expects drawable-gl to be set to the
VLCVideoView for video to be bound to the view, but I don't see
anything that actually sets that value.  If I force the value down in
opengllayer to find my view, it works.  Bear with me -- I'm a total
VLC dev newbie ... Anyone happen to know the proper way to actually
set this from within VLCKit? I have a vlc pointer in there, but I
don't know how to get ahold of the p_vout that i need to set the
variable on.

ms