[vlc-devel] commit: Stop crashing at video init. Yes, this closes #3074 ( Marian ??urkovi?? )

jpd at videolan.org jpd at videolan.org
Tue Sep 22 14:15:38 CEST 2009

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 01:43:58PM +0200, Rafa??l Carr?? wrote:
> Looks like a QT problem, not compiler/architecture/distribution

Quite possible, though I didn't spot obvious qt references in that
snippet and someone let drop it looked like custom code, not qt's.

Still and all, this is obscure enough that I'd like to know where
it came from, as AFAIK `unsigned' and `unsigned int' ought to be
identical enough as to not cause this problem.