[vlc-devel] Gui for Mozilla's plugins

Alexandre Millet a.millet89 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 17:03:07 CEST 2009

Hello,

Amongst the five suggested answers to the gui problem, three didn't seem to
receive a great support from the community.

Still remain the following choices :
- Using XUL and related technos: a solution with pros and cons.
- Using Native APIs to implements very simple widgets, which will be harder
to maintain, but has a broader scope.

Which way do you thinks we must follow ?

Regards.

--
Alex Millet