[vlc-devel] Tag jvlc-parent-1.0.1 : Filippo Carone : [maven-release-plugin] copy for tag jvlc-parent-1.0.1

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at chewa.net
Sat Sep 26 14:50:50 CEST 2009

On Sat, Sep 26, 09 at 14:45 +0200, Filippo Carone wrote:
>  it was not my intent to make people life difficult. Before making more
> errors on the vlc git repo, to remove the remote tag, should I issue:

I have delted the tag from the server. So if you just delete it on your
local copy it should be fine

> Anyway I need the possibility to make releases and tags, maybe a
> different repo for jvlc?

The tags are global. so within vlc.git we are bloked for jvlc.

I don't have any objection on creating a jvlc.git on git.videolan.org. I
will need some reading or pointers to see how to keep the history.

Regards

--
Xtophe