[vlc-devel] Dev Days logistics

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Wed Sep 30 00:40:40 CEST 2009

Hello,

Even if it is short, this mail is important.
And instead of skipping this mail to read the next one, please reply to
me. In private.

Who is concerned? Everyone from the community, even if you don't have git access.

* Would you like to come to Paris for the VideoLAN Dev Days (18-20 Dec)? Yes|No
* Do you plan to come? Yes|No (if you answer No here, and Yes above,
  please explain why)

* Where do you come from and where does VideoLAN needs to bring you from (and
  care for transport)?
  Answer here is usually a place. If you are around Paris, I don't care about
  answer to this, since you cost nothing.

* Will you attend Friday, Saturday & Sunday ? Y|N Y|N Y|N

* Do you need a VideoLAN to care for your sleeping (hotel)? Y|N

* Do you drink alcohol? Y|N

I need the data in order to know how do we need to scale this event.
This email engages in NOTHING, so please answer.

Best Regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/