[vlc-devel] translation related - missing translation for crash info dialog

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at chewa.net
Wed Sep 30 22:31:43 CEST 2009

On Wed, Sep 30, 09 at 12:12 +0300, Cristian Secară wrote:
> The string for this dialog (see snapshot) is missing from the .po file.
> (and the same for the titlebar string)

That's in bin/winvlc.c which is the very little bit of code calling
libvlc.
The normal translations are actually libvlc translations.

So from winvlc.c we don't have access to the normal translation and
translation framework.

I don't think it's worth the hassle to add that in winvlc.c only for 2
strings

--
Xtophe