[vlc-devel] Mac OS X GUI Rework

Dominic Spitaler dominic.spitaler at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 22:57:38 CEST 2009

Hi!

Some of you may remember, that a while back in July I posted some
concepts on redesigning the Mac GUI for VLC. I am still very
interested in this project, and would really like to participate in
making VLC better, but unfortunately summer is over, and my life has
become pretty busy.

In addition to 40hrs school a week, excluding home works and school
projects, and a pretty complicated private life, I've also taken on
some design jobs that will keep me busy for the coming months.

I really hope someone else will find time to polish the mac GUI, and
my work was not completely useless. As soon as I've got some free time
I'll continue to work on this.

VLC Mac GUI Concept Iteration 1

Regards,
Dominic