[vlc-devel] GSoC DLNA UPnP Server/Client

Austin Burrow atburrow at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 03:17:09 CEST 2010

Hello everyone,

I have been on #videolan for about a week and I thought that I should also introduce myself to everyone on the mailing list.  I'm Austin Burrow and I'm currently on my third year working on my B.S. in Computer Science.  I've been researching the DLNA UPnP specifications for about a week and a half now, and feel that I have a lot of research done.  I've been learning my way around the VLC architecture and have successfully submitted a small patch closing a bug.  I submitted a proposed idea on the GSoC website and am hoping to get some feedback and would also like to get in contact with the proposed mentors for the project.

Thanks,
Austin Burrow
IRC: Aust