[vlc-devel] real time encoding and streaming

Yaron Jackoby yaronj3 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 20:38:36 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am trying to do a project that encode on real time the video. I saw in VLS
there is a module called mpeg converter which takes the raw data and encode
it to mpeg.
I couldn't find where in VLC it takes the streaming input and encode it.

What I am trying to do is to use encryption algorithm which encrypt the
video with different key for every client so it must be on real time, the
project is to test the efficiency of this algorithm.

If there is other streaming tool which is easier to implement it it can be
also good for me.

Thanks,
Yaron