[vlc-devel] Can nightlies build for Wince run on any Wince Emulator or device?

liulf at ihep.ac.cn liulf at ihep.ac.cn
Sun Apr 11 04:57:44 CEST 2010

Hello everyone, please forgive me for my bad English. I'm a VLC fan comes from China .
I have some questions about VLC on Wince, and I'm appreciated for your help.
My first question is about the nightlies build for Wince. Does anybody succecssfully run
any of them on Wince devices or emulators? I have tried them on Pocket PC 2003 SE
Emulator, Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC Emulator and also Windows Mobile 6 Professional
Emulator under Visual Studio 2005 Environment, but unfortunately none was successful.
Can anybody give me some advice?

--
威胜集团有限公司终端产品线终端产品开发部 刘利方
地址:中国湖南省长沙市河西高新区桐梓坡西路468号 邮编:410205