[vlc-devel] Default video output for Linux/Ubuntu

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 14:26:25 CEST 2010

Many Thanks,

What I am doing is trying to get a set of command line options that I can use for Linux when an instance of vlc is instantiated via java bindings. I already have a set for windows that work for 1.0.6. Since I could only find so libs for an install for Ubuntu for 1.1 I am trying to get that to work under java and when creating an instance of vlc I get an assertion failure. I am hoping it is just a command line setting because I would like to move on from vlc 1.0.6 to 1.1 or 1.2 libs.

Has anyone gotten vlc 1.1 to work with java for windows or Linux?

Thanks!
-Tony