[vlc-devel] First steps on MacOS X

Olivier Aubert olivier.aubert at liris.cnrs.fr
Thu Apr 29 18:14:43 CEST 2010

Hello

The python bindings from git.videolan.org have been updated last week
for 1.1. Looking at the commit messages, I agree that I should have put
somewhere that support for 1.1 was updated.
sealibora reported a (now closed) bug against python bindings
https://trac.videolan.org/vlc/ticket/3421 but did not inform that he had
done some work, too bad (sealibora, if you are reading this, please get
in touch).

For the exact .dylib name, I have just fixed this.

Lastly, for your actual issue, did you try simply playing a video file,
to try to pinpoint the problem?

Regards,
Olivier