[vlc-devel] VideoLAN internationalization - URDU Language

Waqas Ahmed Waqas.Ahmed at vecima.com
Wed Aug 4 00:54:09 CEST 2010

Hi

I've been using VLC for quite some time now, and just today I installed
version 1.1.2.
Going through the list of languages I couldn't find URDU, the official
language of Pakistan.
I know from experience that VLC is the most commonly used player in my
home country.
I'm interested in localization of VLC into Urdu, please send me the
localization file.
Regards

--
Waqas Ahmed
Software Developer

Notice of Confidentiality:
material. Any review re-transmission dissemination or other use of or
taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
received this in error please contact the sender immediately by return
electronic transmission and then immediately delete this transmission
including all attachments without copying distributing or disclosing
same.