[vlc-devel] Can’t find PInvoke DLL "libvlc" error in Windows Mobile 6 Emulator

InfoEyes BJ infoeyes2010 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 05:27:19 CEST 2010

I check libvlc.h and find:
#if defined (WIN32) && defined (DLL_EXPORT)
# define VLC_PUBLIC_API __declspec(dllexport)
#else
# define VLC_PUBLIC_API
#endif

Is the problem caused by non-defined WIN32 thus VLC_PUBLIC_API
__declspec(dllexport) can not be defined? Thus the declaration and
definition of the DLL are not marked as __declspec(dllexport)