[vlc-devel] Older mingw-w64 winsock2 header inclusion order issue.

xxcv xxcv07 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 09:20:58 CEST 2010

Hello JB,

As per your question yesterday on IRC about the "GnuTLS/GCrypt"
compilation problem when using x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc, when you're using
an older gcc package.

I do have a patch (its over 3 months old and it could be wrong :) but
I'd not recommend it because one would rather use a current up-to-date
mingw-w64 trunk source code which sezero have reworked the winsock2
header set to fix your compilation issue.

I will attach a patch in case you're still in need for it.
The patch may not apply as I don't know what's the version of mingw-w64
that the gcc package you have is using.

It would be nicer if you could ask the Debian packager who has provided
to you the mingw-w64 cross compiler package, for an update.

Good luck & Best Regards,

--
My VLC, My Way, My Style~