[vlc-devel] libVLC examples

Arnaud VALLAT rno.rno at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 09:02:41 CET 2010

Hello,

Well I was browsing Qt source code when I answered. And in Qt, the
examples folder (and demos one) is at the same level with src and doc.
I think both are correct, if you don't finding any examples / demos in
the root folder then you check in doc.

Regards,

Rno

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 8:53 AM, Jean-Baptiste Kempf <jb at videolan.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 02, 2010 at 10:59:08AM +0100, Arnaud VALLAT wrote :
>> why not a folder named examples or demos in vlc.git? It may also
>> contains dummy filters and so on, not only libvlc samples.
>
> Why can't examples/ be in doc/ ?
>

> Best Regards,
>
> --
> Jean-Baptiste Kempf
> http://www.jbkempf.com/
> +33 672 704 734

  "Given enough eyeballs, all bugs are shallow"
    Eric Steven Raymond