[vlc-devel] CrystalHD decoder

Benjamin Zores ben at geexbox.org
Fri Dec 3 20:44:59 CET 2010

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 8:04 PM, Jean-Baptiste Kempf <jb at videolan.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 03, 2010 at 07:48:46PM +0100, Benjamin Zores wrote :
>> I do have 70012 so tried your patch.
> Thanks.
>
>> A few remarks:
>>
>> - configure bails out, due to missing
>> #include <libcrystalhd/bc_dts_types.h>
>> in the test file.
>
> You need to install libcrystalhd :D
> http://git.wilsonet.com/crystalhd.git/

Which I'm using.
Check http://git.wilsonet.com/crystalhd.git/?a=blob;f=linux_lib/libcrystalhd/libcrystalhd_if.h;h=880784224ef9a00e6b419c2b3d34bcb333df50fd;hb=66e6c3e9326fda945edc84ec3f1b744da5309e2b
the bc_dts_types.h is not included so your app has to :-(

>> - set_capability( "decoder", 0 ): it's not going to be high priority
>> it seems. I raised to 80 to use it. Is there another way, at least for
>> test ?
> --codec crystalhd :)

Thx :p

>> - but there are a lot of missing frames. Attached a few debug logs:
> What is your CPU ?

Intel Q6600: 4 x 2.4GHz

>> [0x7fa0d800ef10] crystalhd decoder error:  Input NULL but have pictures 3
> Looks normal. Can you mail me the complete logs?

Normal to have that many pictures unprocessed ?

>> Anything I can do to help ?
> Send me the complete logs and share the samples, please.

Hum, using a 720p or 1080p big movie, will check for a small sample.

Ben