[vlc-devel] [GCI] libvlc: An API for listing audio & video filters

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Sat Dec 4 17:51:19 CET 2010

On Sat, Dec 04, 2010 at 10:36:12AM +0100, Jakub Wieczorek wrote :
> Do you really think they could ever change that they shouldn't be
> exposed? After all, all the built-in/3rdparty modules already depend
> on the naming, so I guess you already have to maintain that.

Well, for example, the "audio filter2" and "video filter2" have changed
quite a bit in the past 2 years (audio filter2 became normal "audio
filter" and "video filter" have change quite a bit in the last 6 months.

I am not opposed to opening more the modules, but I would love to see
the use-cases.

Best Regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf