[vlc-devel] [RFC][1.1][PATCH]PulseAudio: differentiate between libpulse 0.9.22 and the versions before

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Mon Dec 6 10:46:38 CET 2010

'Twas brillig, and Jean-Baptiste Kempf at 05/12/10 23:53 did gyre and
> This is for 1.1.
> I hope I didn't mess too much.

Tested on 0.9.22 and it works fine.

I couldn't pass --disable-xlib on the command line to vlc (I didn't look
but I suspect this is expected and it's a "private" argument to libvlc)
so I just tweak the patch a little to put a #error inside the #if blocks
and they didn't trigger. I didn't test on 0.9.21 and before, but I did
bump the test to 0,9.23 and the #error I put in did trigger. So the
conditional version test definitely works.

Tested-by: Colin Guthrie <cguthrie at mandriva.org>



Colin Guthrie

Day Job:
  Tribalogic Limited [http://www.tribalogic.net/]
Open Source:
  Mageia Contributor [http://www.mageia.org/]
  PulseAudio Hacker [http://www.pulseaudio.org/]
  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]

More information about the vlc-devel mailing list