[vlc-devel] Status of my contribution to VLC

Jakob Leben jakob.leben at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 18:32:03 CET 2010

Hi all VLC devs,

I must say that unfortunately my current study takes me way too much time to
be able to contribute to VLC as intensively as I have in the past. For the
benefit of VLC, I kindly ask that the future user requests and reports
regarding playlist be handled by somebody else. I am, however, available for
answering questions and any other help regarding my existing code in VLC,
shall somebody need it when hacking on it.

Still, if somebody thinks that there is an issue of absolutely critical
priority that I would be best fit to solve, I might squeeze out some time to
do that...

I expect to have more time again in the spring and the summer of 2011.

Best wishes to all the VLC team and to the project itself!

Jakob Leben