[vlc-devel] Flamebait: PulseAudio removal

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Mon Dec 6 23:47:45 CET 2010

On Mon, Dec 06, 2010 at 07:08:39PM +0100, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote :
> No. If that's how Phonon dudes do not communicate and do not manage quality
> issues, then we should ignore them.

Markey tried his best to test the issue.
He probably was wrong, but we are working on a solution, especially on
the libpulse integration side.

Phonon-VLC still has issues, but it has improved tremendously in the
past 6 months, thanks to apachelogger, coling and markey. And we try to
make it better. Sure it won't be the silver bullet, but it work decently
now (except the infamous pulse issue).

Best Regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf