[vlc-devel] Very Important request for VLC player.

Kaarlo Räihä kaarlo.raiha at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 14:07:57 CET 2010

2010/12/8 prince punjab <prince_punjab3 at yahoo.com.au>

> Excuse me sir/mam can you please make a "*new Version of SIS OR SISR file
> application for NOKIA N8*". Please please please please please please
> please.

You have broken several mailing list etiquettes (begging, HTML formatting
etc.), and because of that you won't get many responses.

And to the actual issue, Symbian^3 isn't backwards compatible with earlier
Symbian versions. So one cannot just release VLC new version for Symbian^3.
Only option is to wait that someone ports VLC for Symbian^3.