[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] commit: Sepia video filter (Branko Kokanovic )

Branko Kokanovic branko.kokanovic at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 10:34:07 CET 2010

In last mail with proposed patch, I said[1] I will write patch for
refactoring and I am going to do it, just what header to use? Any ideas?
Sorry it turned out this way, I was waiting for this patch to be pushed
before refactoring, and you were probably waiting for me to wrote
refactor patch. Anyway, I will make refactor patch these days

greetings, kokan

[1]
http://mailman.videolan.org/pipermail/vlc-devel/2010-November/077858.html