[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] commit: rtp sout: refactor muxed case handling (Pierre Ynard )

Pierre Ynard linkfanel at yahoo.fr
Tue Dec 14 18:18:56 CET 2010

> > rtp sout: refactor muxed case handling
> >
> > This will allow to clean up multicast parameters
>
> So you ask why something is done, then you ignore the answer and break
> the use case.

Not at all. Your answer was helpful and I paid attention to what you
said when I tested my code. As far as I can tell, the existing checks
are enough and the new code doesn't cause any kind of extra churn. I
think that I broke nothing but if I did, please point it out and I'll
fix it.

--
Pierre Ynard
"Une âme dans un corps, c'est comme un dessin sur une feuille de papier."