[vlc-devel] Removal of tdestroy breaks iOS build

Botten, Rune Røbech (OSL-ME) rune.botten at sdg.no
Wed Dec 15 13:19:01 CET 2010

The build of libMobileVLCKit now works again, but linking it fails with the following:

Undefined symbols:
  "_xiph_destroy", referenced from:
      _xiph_destroy$non_lazy_ptr in libMobileVLCKit.a(librtp_plugin_la-rtp.o)
     (maybe you meant: _xiph_destroy$non_lazy_ptr)
  "_tdestroy", referenced from:
      _var_DestroyAll in libMobileVLCKit.a(libvlccore_la-variables.o)
  "_xiph_decode", referenced from:
      _xiph_decode$non_lazy_ptr in libMobileVLCKit.a(librtp_plugin_la-rtp.o)
     (maybe you meant: _xiph_decode$non_lazy_ptr)
  "_theora_init", referenced from:
      _theora_init$non_lazy_ptr in libMobileVLCKit.a(librtp_plugin_la-rtp.o)
     (maybe you meant: _theora_init$non_lazy_ptr)
ld: symbol(s) not found
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status