[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] commit: LibVLC Audio/video filters listing API (Jakub Wieczorek )

Jakub Wieczorek fawek at fawek.net
Tue Dec 21 22:19:58 CET 2010

2010/12/21 Pierre d'Herbemont <pdherbemont at gmail.com>:
> /** @} */
> +
> +/**
> + * Description of a module.
> + */
> +typedef struct libvlc_module_description_t
> +{
> +    char *psz_name;
> +    char *psz_shortname;
> +    char *psz_longname;
> +    char *psz_help;
> +    struct libvlc_module_description_t *p_next;
> +} libvlc_module_description_t;
>
> A linked list? I think we generally (tracks info) use a null terminated
> table.

Do you mean libvlc_track_description_t? Actually, it uses the very same idiom.

> Could you also drop the Hungarian type prefix in the structure?

Believe me, I'd love to but sadly, it seems to be used all over the
place in libvlc and following that is probably necessary. If you think
that's not an issue (but I guess it is), I can drop it.

Best regards,
Jakub Wieczorek