[vlc-devel] [PATCH] Qt/ML: New Models for Playlist UI
jb at videolan.org
Tue Dec 28 00:50:07 CET 2010
On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 02:55:45AM +0530, Srikanth Raju wrote :
> Right patch attached. :|
As much as I don't like the one-big-patch way especially because a
first patch to move the PLModel to VLCModel+PLModel was necessary, I
won't nitpick too much now.
- I don't see why you need typeToString( ) since you only use it once to
store in a QVariant::Data
- getStringFromPeople could be simplified by using QStrings... Not to
mention that you use it only once and convert it to QString
- case ML_DURATION: is overly ugly, when you could do a
QTime().addSecs( media->i_duration/1000000 ).toString( HH:mm:ss);
- case ML_TITLE could be done better with QFileInfo
- strdup( qtu(data.toString()) ) is dubious, in setData
- In int MLModel::insertMediaArray, declare i in the for loop, unless
necessary. Same for MLModel::insertResultArray
- Shouldn't MLModel::appendResult be inlined?
- Shouldn't MLModel::popup be mutualized between models?
That's all I could see in the first pass
+33 672 704 734
More information about the vlc-devel