[vlc-devel] Playlists service discover

Jakob Leben jakob.leben at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 22:14:04 CET 2010

Bonjour, bonsoir, wherever you are,

I think it would be a goody goodness to implement a Playlists service
discovery until friday feature freeze, so users can save multiple playlists
and find them in the media browser. I guess it would not be a big hassle
since it probably only involves patching together existing code to save xspf
playlists into a vlc config folder and load them back from there.

I myself do not have experience in interacting with filesystem and the xspf
module in VLC code, so if somebody can already see the whole solution, It
would be great if they do it.

What do you think?

Cheers,

Jakob