[vlc-devel] Belarussian translation

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at chewa.net
Thu Feb 4 00:13:07 CET 2010

Hello,

On Wed, Feb 03, 10 at 22:55 +0300, Сергей Дарьичев wrote:
> Good evening!My name is Siarhei.I want to try to translate VLC into my
> native Belarussian language.Could you send me .po file and a short
> insruction about how to make a translation in the most easy way.Thank

You can find the file there:
http://people.videolan.org/~xtophe/l10n/be.po

You can use poEdit or loKalize  to translate.
Make sure that you use UTF-8 as encoding.

If you have question you can ask them on irc #videolan on
irc.freenode.net or on the mailing-list vlc-devel at videolan.org

When you have done a part of it you can send it to me or put it online
and send us the link.

There is a mailing list specific to translation problems:
translators at videolan.org.  You can join it at

Thanks

--
Xtophe