[vlc-devel] bugfix-branch: version is still 1.0.4 in configure.ac

gozer at progrock.com gozer at progrock.com
Mon Feb 8 14:38:38 CET 2010

Thanks,

looks like it's linked to the way I "cloned" the 1.0-bugfix branch (because I have only http through proxy access):
"git clone http://git.videolan.org/git/vlc/vlc-1.0.git vlc-bugfix"

I've just redone a "git checkout configure.ac" and I still have the "1.0.4" version...

I dunno how to procede now ... Do you have an explanation ?

--
    Eric Lassauge
        <gozer {at} progrock [dot] com>