[vlc-devel] commit: libvlc: add mouse events as libvlc_MediaPlayerEvents ( Jean-Paul Saman )

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Fri Feb 12 12:47:29 CET 2010

On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 12:39:56 +0100, Vicente Jiménez <googuy at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Does MouseClick send also x, y coodinates?
> I think this could be very useful, event for MouseButton.

You can get them with libvlc_video_get_cursor if you need them in terms of
the video resolution. If you need them in terms of desktop or widget, then
you need to use your window API/framework anyway. That's why this events
are quite useless in my opinion and just cluttering LibVLC.

http://www.remlab.net
http://fi.linkedin.com/in/remidenis