[vlc-devel] [VLC] Trac email verification for user: gavinperry

Gavin gavin53perry at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 00:07:23 CET 2010

Hi,
Sorry to see I can't post even after registering thanks to spammers. Waht a
bummer!

I have a simple question/feature request, to make VLC work better during
presentations:

At the end of a video, there could/should be an option to have the screen go
black/blank, so user can shut off the projector at leasure, instead of
having to jump to it at the end of the track.
 Not all videos have a fade to black to freeze last frame. The GOM player
that I was using up until now has this feature, but I couldn't find a stay
in full screen fade to black option anywhere in VLC.
This and audio performance issues (I'll work on drivers to fix I hope) are
the only things keeping me from using VLC for presentations.  I look forward
to scripting it for multimedia, it looks like a great program.
Congratulations on a job well done!

Viva la France!

Best regards,

Gavin

Gavin Perry, PhD
GPTS, LLC
3235 Sutton Blvd.
Maplewood Mo 63143 USA
e-mail: gavin at gptsllc.com
g-voice: 314-467-0697
web: http://www.gptsllc.com

This e-mail message is intended only for the personal use of the
recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not
review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this
communication in error, please delete this original message.