[vlc-devel] commit: Replace Freebox and French TV SD from shout.c with lua scripts ( Fabio Ritrovato )

Pierre d'Herbemont pdherbemont at free.fr
Mon Feb 15 17:19:32 CET 2010

On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 9:12 PM, git version control <git at videolan.org>wrote:

> vlc | branch: master | Fabio Ritrovato <sephiroth87 at videolan.org> | Sun
> Feb 14 21:09:16 2010 +0100| [b1b0b33e2d5488fa555cfc3feabfb3aa78ddfdb5] |
> committer: Fabio Ritrovato
>
> Replace Freebox and French TV SD from shout.c with lua scripts
>
> They should work fine, but I can't test them from here...

So far freebox doesn't work as expected, and I fail to see how to do it with
current architecture. Previously we were:
- Opening the .m3u
- Getting each sub item
- sd_add_subitem()

Now we do
- sd_add_subitem(.m3u)

We don't apply the option (deinterlace) to the subitems and create a non
wanted level of hierarchy.

So far, the easiest way now is to re-write it in C. Or do we have an
alternative?

Pierre.