[vlc-devel] Is anyone talking to mozilla about detecting the Videlan Plugin version number?

Bryan Quigley BryanQuigley at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 16 10:42:27 CET 2010

Hi all

With Firefox 3.6, Mozilla has introduced a new Plugin checking tool that
allows users to be informed if there is an updated plugin available/or check
for security vulnerabities in the current version.  If no one is already
talking to Mozilla about including information for VLC, I'd be up for doing
it.

Thanks,
Bryan

P.S. Please keep me directly in the replies as I am not subscribed.
Also.. link for plugin check -> https://www.mozilla.com/en-US/plugincheck/