[vlc-devel] vlc 1.0.5 & jvlc-core 1.0.2 SNAPSHOT, MultipleVideoSample problems

antonio meléndez amelendez at sidsa.com
Wed Feb 17 17:23:14 CET 2010

Dear:

I have to make an application in java with several video windows. I've a
version done with vlc 0.99a and jvlc-core 1.0.0 SNAPSHOT and it works
fine, but I would like to update vlc to use the new features and to have
a more stable version.

I've downloaded the new vlc 1.0.5 and the new jvlc-core (1.0.2
snapshot). I tested the examples that come in the jvlc code and
VlcClient works fine but when I tested the MultipleVideoSample it
crashes when the second or third player is started.

Any help will be apreciated.

Thank you in advance. Antonio.