[vlc-devel] commit: Lua SD: let the user know we are working (Fabio Ritrovato )

Jakob Leben jakob.leben at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 16:44:46 CET 2010

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 10:46 PM, git version control <git at videolan.org>wrote:

> vlc | branch: master | Fabio Ritrovato <sephiroth87 at videolan.org> | Mon
> Feb 22 22:41:57 2010 +0100| [d38329b4dbcc1901e2f3ac147e1dd0697a174a7e] |
> committer: Fabio Ritrovato
>
> Lua SD: let the user know we are working

To add my 2 cents: in my opinion conveying this information to user is very
much a matter of an end-user interface, like GUI or so. Therefore, only the
necessary callbacks and information should be provided by core. Faking it at
the lowest level by adding items into playlist is a very ugly hack.

Best,

Jakob