[vlc-devel] [Patch] Correctly fill out input_item's es info, and slim down input_item_es_t.

Pierre d'Herbemont pdherbemont at free.fr
Thu Feb 25 00:29:03 CET 2010

See the updated version attached to that email. Most concern should be
addressed. With this patch test/libvlc/media.c pass.

If we choose not to apply we should probably do something like:
1. Work around in test/libvlc/media.c and properly document it. (hard)
2. Work around in the libvlc API implementation. (hard)
3. Remove the test and remove the API. (easy)
4. Nothing. (more than easy)

Pierre.