[vlc-devel] commit: skins(x11): use EWMH when possible (especially for fullscreen) ( Erwan Tulou )

jpd at videolan.org jpd at videolan.org
Tue Jan 5 15:19:32 CET 2010

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 05:32:30PM +0100, git version control wrote:
> vlc | branch: master | Erwan Tulou <erwan10 at videolan.org> | [...]
>
> skins(x11): use EWMH when possible (especially for fullscreen)

I've read the patch and I've even seen several comments about ``EWMH'',
but sadly they didn't tell me anything more than the code already said,
and I still have no idea what EWMH is. I think that is an opportunity
missed. On a nitpicky note, I see no reason why TEST_EWMH should be a
macro; a function (Atom &, const char *); should do.