[vlc-devel] ActiveX 1.03 / playlists management w/bounty

Jean-Paul Saman jpsaman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 09:33:38 CET 2010

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 6:39 PM,  <131.vlc at cloudyks.org> wrote:
> I'm using VLC ActiveX plugin (1.0.3), and everything works just fine !
> But, when i tried to addTarget(a playlist) (.m3u, w/every entries tested &
> working well in command line mode), nothing appends.

That is because you are using the wrong API. The addTarget() methods
is for the old webplugin API which is supported till VLC version
0.8.6.

> I'm stuck here and i'll be glad if anyone could provide me a working
> axvlx.dll. My company allows me to set a $500 bounty on this, to who could
> provide me a working 1.0.3 axvlx.dll.

The new API is documented on this webpage:
http://wiki.videolan.org/Documentation:WebPlugin
and here is a test page for the webplugin:
http://git.videolan.org/?p=vlc/vlc-1.0.git;a=blob_plain;f=projects/activex/test.html;hb=HEAD

> FYI : http://trac.videolan.org/vlc/ticket/2862 has already been reported

gtz
Jean-Paul Saman