[vlc-devel] FW: Can anyone help please?

Nigel Warburton warburton_nigel at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 7 18:51:02 CET 2010

Hi,

Hopefully this is the right place, VLC_help suggested I emailed here.

Basically I was looking at using VLC to steam uLaw at 20ms so that it could be received by a Cisco IP Phone. Today the VLC player does not seem to support it although I have seen a number of requests for support.

I also see that someone else has had it running but for whatever reason didnt fancy sharing with others as there is no real content as to the fix (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=63667&p=213362&hilit=cisco#p213362)

So that leaves me a bit stuck between waiting to see if this feature comes into VLC and works, use something else, or see if anyone fancies to help for a pat on the back, chocolate or cash.

I really think this fix would be really useful, today afaik 16ms isnt used by any devices.

Please let me know if you can help!

Many thanks, and apologies if this is the wrong place!
Nigel

Email: videolan [at] nigelwarburton.co.uk