[vlc-devel] Mac developer

Curtis Burisch curtis at burisch.co.uk
Tue Jan 12 22:41:31 CET 2010

Hi all,

I am interested in working on the Mac version of VLC.

I have very little Mac experience. I only got my first Mac yesterday!

However I have extensive development experience, in a number of languages --
and that includes AV development. I am currently skilling up for Mac work,
as I have been tasked with porting an audio application I've written
(Windows) to Mac.

More details on my experience can be found on my CV,
http://cv.burisch.co.uk.

I currently reside in South Africa.

Clearly I have a great deal to learn, but I think I'm up to the task.

>From the VLC point of view, I will obviously need to get up to speed with
your commit procedures & any project-specific stuff.