[vlc-devel] Getting involved in developing

colin koi colin.koi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 21:28:11 CET 2010

Hello,

I am very interested in getting involved in vlc developing.  I just
graduated with a bachelors in CS.  Most of my classes were c based on linux
systems.  I am a mac user and I know the project is looking for mac
developers.  I used xcode some during school for debugging.

I really do like vlc and when I heard the project needed mac developers, I
decided to try to get involved to help.  Is there more specifics what needs
help, than just mac developers?  I am willing to help out anywhere, not just
for the mac work.

Is there any good place to start to get familiar with the project on a
developer level?  Any basics for new people, any reading to get started,
etc?

Regards, Colin