[vlc-devel] Getting involved in developing

Rafaël Carré rafael.carre at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 07:43:52 CET 2010

On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 14:28:11 -0600
colin koi <colin.koi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,

Hi,

> I am very interested in getting involved in vlc developing.  I just
> graduated with a bachelors in CS.  Most of my classes were c based on
> linux systems.  I am a mac user and I know the project is looking for
> mac developers.  I used xcode some during school for debugging.
>
> I really do like vlc and when I heard the project needed mac
> developers, I decided to try to get involved to help.  Is there more
> specifics what needs help, than just mac developers?  I am willing to
> help out anywhere, not just for the mac work.

For development specific to OSX you can have a look at the archives of
this mailing list for this month, it has information on "Lunettes"

You can get started on http://wiki.videolan.org/Mini_Projects and
http://wiki.videolan.org/Developers_Corner , and don't forget the bug
database at trac.videolan.org/vlc

--